Ace investigative journalist of Tiger Eye PI, Anas Aremeyaw Anas, has been voted the Most Influential Young Ghanaian out of a list of 50 personalities.

According to organisers of the event, the personalities, “have toiled for Ghana, representing and influencing their motherland positively across diverse activities and have shown their relevance among millions of young people across Ghana.”

Anas Aremeyaw Anas in 2015 released a documentary which captured some judges and judicial service staff allegedly taking bribes to influence justice.

READ MORE: > Undercover: Anas to reveal more 'shocking' stories in 2016

Meanwhile, Farida Bedwei, the co-founder and CTO of Logiciel Ltd was voted the most influential young female.

Public Votes accounted for 80% of total votes, whiles an Impact Assess Research conducted by the Agape Research Center made the remaining 20% of the final rankings.Below is the full list of winners:1. Anas Aremeyaw Anas - Journalist; CEO, Tiger Eye PI2. Bola Ray (Nathaniel Anokye Adisi) - TV & Radio Host; CEO, EIB Network3. Dede Ayew - Footballer; Black Star &, Swansea City4. Francis-Xavier Sosu - Lawyer; Managing Partner, F-X Law and Associates5. Farida Bedwei - Entrepreneur; CTO, Logiciel Ltd6. Asamoah Gyan - Philanthropist; Skipper, Black Stars7. Dr. Naomi Adjepong - Trainer; COO, Alpha Beta Educational Centre8. Franklin Cudjoe - Advocate; CEO, Imani Ghana9. Tonyi Senayah - Entrepreneur; CEO, Horseman Shoes10. Albert Kusi - Public Speaker; CEO, LEC Holdings Ltd11. Gary Al-Smith - Journalist; Sports Host, Joy FM & Joy News12. John Armah - Entrepreneur; CEO, Orios Group13. Dr. Randy Osae Bediako - Entrepreneur; CEO, Kharis Group14. Dr. William Okyere Frimpong - Doctor; Medical Director, LEKMA Polyclinic15. Bernard Avle - TV & Radio Host; Programs Director, Citi FM16. Martha Bissa - Athlete; Olympic Gold Medalist17. Edem Adzaho - Trainer; CEO, Spec Consult Ltd18. Nana Bediako Kwame - Entrepreneur; CEO, Wonda World Estates19. Sara Nana Yeboah - Philanthropist; Co-Founder, The Sangy Foundation20. Dr. Byrite Asamoah - Medical Doctor; Producer, Vodafone Healthline21. Scofray Nana Yaw Yeboah - Speaker; CEO, Zoweh Global Consult22. Ato Ulzen Appiah - Social Entrepreneur; Director, Ghana Think Foundation23. Alloysius Attah - Entrepreneur; CEO, Farmerline Ltd24. Elizabeth Patterson - Social Entrepreneur; Girls Education Initiative Ghana25. John Dumelo - Actor26. Kwadwo Safo Jnr - Entrepreneur; CEO, Kantanka Group27. Shirley Frimpong Manso - Film Maker; CEO, Sparrows Productions28. Becca (Rebecca Acheampong) - Musician29. Kafui Adzah - Entrepreneur; CEO, Cookhouse30. Manasseh Azure - Journalist; Multimedia Group31. Kobby Blay - Nurse; CEO, Ghana Health Nest32. Israella Kafui Mansu - Entrepreneur; CEO, Mansuki Ghana Limited33. Mercy Myles - Athlete; Skipper, Black Queens34. Jeremiah Buabeng - Public Speaker; CEO, Buabeng Communications35. Petra Aba Asamoah - Speaker; GM, Delta Air Lines GSA, Ghana36. Nana Asaase - Poet; CEO, Asaase Inscriptions37. Bright Simons - Entrepreneur; CEO, mPedigree38. Ekow Mensah - Entrepreneur; CEO, TANOE39. Alain Gbeasor - Entrepreneur; Chairman, Alliance of Young Entrepreneurs40. Mabel Aku Baneseh - Journalist; Daily Graphic41. Sarah Adwoa Safo - Politician; MP, Dome Kwabenya Constituency42. Maximus Ametorgoh - Technologist; CEO, PopOut43. Juliet Ibrahim - Philanthropist; CEO, Juliet Ibrahim Foundation44. Bernard Kevin Clive - Public Speaker; CEO, BKC Consulting45. Raindolf Owusu - Technologist; CEO, Oasis Websoft Ltd46. Emmanuel Woyome - Speaker; CEO, Corporate Consulting Limited47. Derrydean Dadzie - Entrepreneur; CEO, Dreamoval Ltd48. Prosper Hoetu - Advocate; Director, YOUNET49. Erasmus Kwaw - Journalist; Sports Host, GBC50. Peace Hyde - TV Host; CEO, AIM Higher Africa