The result had different impact for both teams as Dwarfs, secured their first win in six consecutive matches while Aduana lost their first game in seven consecutive matches.

New head coach of Dwarfs, Prosper Narteh Ogun, was wildly looking for a maiden win in his third match in charge but he had to do it the very hard way.

The visitors from Dormaa took a surprised lead on the brink of half time, when Yahaya Mohammed assisted Richard Mpong with an inch perfect pass from wide left for the smallish winger to jump and head home the goal at the near post.

Goalkeeper Akwasi Acheampong was beaten by Mpong's header despite his outstretch arm and anticipation. It was huge blow for the home side going into the break.

Aduana though had played a rather compact and calculated game in the dull first half which Dwarfs, saw more of the ball and pinned the visitors to their area but couldn't create any chances.

Romeo Agban had a side netting attempt in the 18th minute with a low header but the major opportunity of the game came the way of Aduana in the 35th minute, when Yahaya after miss kicking a shot, managed to set up Bright Adjei but his close range finish was well saved by goalie Acheampong.

Dwarfs were really slow and sluggish in the first half, much to the shock of many who had watched them dominate brilliantly on Sunday against Hasaacas in Sekondi although loosing that game. The fans wanted to see that energetic effort but their players just couldn't display that performance.

The Crabs came into the second half trying to show urgency but ended up producing faulty passes and it played to the likeness of Aduana. However, beloved striker of the fans, Bright Lukeman, who had come on for Romeo Agban in the first half, produced the quality he's known for which qualified the team back to the Premier League.

Lukeman calmed a pass from Christopher Bonney on his chest, before placing the aerial ball with a right foot touch to the top right corner for the equalizer in the 53rd minute.

The goal spurred them on as they tried piling on the pressure on Aduana. Goalkeeper Stephen Adams was booked for time wasting tactics and at a point he also complained of his lost towel from his goal.

The Mysterious club pressed for a lead and they had a great opportunity which was inconceivably wasted by new signing, Justice Mensah in the 65th minute. Lukeman put through his strike partner Mensah from the center area while the referee ignored any offside claim. But after dribbling goalkeeper Adams, Mensah anxiously had his finish come off the post with a yawning net at his mercy.

The entire arena was amazed and Mensah knew he could have even controlled the ball again before finishing as his dribble had taken the ball to an acute angle.

Romanian coach, Cioaba Aristica made some substitution to hold on for a draw or possibly nick in another goal but his subs came to endure more discomfort.

Dwarfs scored the important goal they have searched for in 450 minutes of action in the 78th minute. Captain, Nicholas Gyan was fetched the ball by Ebenezer Ackon on the edge of the box, he cut inside, placed the ball and unleashed a low shot which was deflected into the net.

It was an incredible relief as they jubilated. The players even believed they could score more and they went ahead with their attacking siege. On one of such occasions, right back Bonney struck the near post with a powerful shot in the 82nd minute after gliding past two opponents.

Dwarfs ended on a high note, with a very determined higher tempo and when the game was brought to an end, they celebrated an achievement that could possibly transform them from bottom to an escape from relegation.