Getting your eye shadow right is one of the most important steps of eye makeup. Here are some eye makeup techniques for beginners that should be definitely followed.
How to make tropical sunset inspired eye makeup
To achieve a soft smoky eye, go for pencil eyeliner as it tends to be softer and creamier.
- Eye shadow palette
- Eye lashes
- Eye liner
- Begin by prepping and priming your eyelids.
- Apply a yellow eyeshadow under the brow bone to start off the gradient look.
- Next, apply an orange-toned eyeshadow a bit lower than the first layer.
- With a clean fluffy brush, diffuse these colors so that there are no sharp lines.
- Pack some purple eyeshadow at the center and outer corner and blend them out as shown in the image.
- It is now time for the bling to top it off the gold winged liner. The gold adds quite the contrast to the purple and brings out the gold flecks in hazel eyes, according to stylecraze.com.
- Finish with false lashes or mascara.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: