How to prepare yellow rice
Pulse daily DIY recipe teaches prospective chefs how to prepare healthy, Ghanaian dishes in a simple way.
- 1 cup white rice
- 1/4 cup dried minced onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Bring water to a boil in a saucepan.
- Add rice, onion, olive oil, turmeric, garlic powder, black pepper, and salt.
- Cover the saucepan, reduce heat to low, and simmer until water is absorbed and rice is cooked, about 20 minutes.
- Fluff rice with a fork.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: