How to prepare fish sauce and boiled yam
Pulse daily DIY recipe teaches prospective chefs how to prepare healthy, Ghanaian dishes in a simple way.
- 500g White fish like Tilapia
- Pepper sauce
- 1 Tablespoon fish seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons oil
- Clean, wash and gently pat dry the fish using paper towels.
- Next season the fish with salt, pepper and fish seasoning. Put the fish in an oven proof dish and drizzle with oil.
- Grill the fish on the highest setting (about 3 minutes on each side) until just golden brown.
- Once cool to the touch, flake the fish and remove any bones.
- In a saucepan, cook heat oil and add the pepper sauce. Let it simmer for 3-7 minutes.
- Carefully add in the grilled fish flakes and simmer on a medium heat for 5-10 minutes until the sauce thickens. Once desired consistency is achieved, take the sauce off the heat and set aside
- Serve with boiled yam.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: