How to prepare Spaghetti Bolognese
Pulse daily DIY recipe teaches prospective chefs how to prepare healthy, Ghanaian dishes in a simple way.
- 2 medium onions, peeled and chopped
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- 500g lean minced beef
- 1tsp dried oregano or mixed herbs
- 400g can tomatoes or chopped tomatoes
- 300ml hot beef stock
- 1tbsp tomato ketchup or purée
- salt and ground black pepper
- 350g spaghetti
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: