Advertisement

Ayariga: EC boss not qualified to be in office

___5746808___https:______static.pulse.com.gh___webservice___escenic___binary___5746808___2016___11___12___7___hassan-AYARIGA
___5746808___https:______static.pulse.com.gh___webservice___escenic___binary___5746808___2016___11___12___7___hassan-AYARIGA
Ayariga's comments follow a declaration by the EC boss that he will lose the the 2016 election even if he is allowed to contest the polls.
Advertisement

Disqualified presidential nominee of the All Peoples Congress (APC),

Advertisement

“Whoever appointed her was the worst mistake Ghana has ever done in our history and for that matter we are calling immediately for her resignation that she is not qualified," Ayariga told the media Friday.

"Her institution is no more credible, not free, not fair, to supervise the general election.  And if we proceed with this woman whatever comes our faith we should accept it in good faith because we have called for it,” he said.

Advertisement

Speaking at a lecture in the UK last week, Charlotte Osei said, "there will be one winner and certainly several losers including Hassan Ayariga, I am sure."

She has however denied ever making the comment.

Advertisement
Latest Videos
Advertisement