The series which tells the story of a young and clueless newlyweds premiered on September 13, 2016.
Check out six things that happened on episode two:
1. Titled "A Kerry Cherry Day," the second episode follows life after honeymoon for Tomide and Dede. Tomide resumes work, while Dede is in the talks to start up a small business.
2. She pays a visit to Kerry to discuss her startup. During her visit, she meets Kerry's ex, Tobi, in her home.
3. Kerry confesses to kissing Tobi for five seconds. She reveals that she is bored and unhappy with her marriage as her husband, Sam, doesn't want kids and thinks only about his work.
4. Sam hangs out with Tomide, and reveals he is scared of having kids because he doesn't want to be like his father.
5. During their Thursday movie night, Dede tells Tomide about Kerry and Tobi. Fortunately for her, Tomide had slept off on her.
6. The episode ends with Dede seeing an open web page on Tomide's PC, with the caption "7 ways to enjoy blowjob."
ALSO: undefined"This is It" follows the first year journey of the young clueless newlyweds Dede and Tomide, how they adjust living together, dealing with friends and a little drama.
Starring Kenyan actor Nick Mutuma (Tomide) and Nigerian actress, Dede (Chiagoziem Nwakanma), the first season focuses on the first six months of their marriage.
ALSO READ: undefined
The romantic comedy also stars Stan Nze, Bimbo Ademoye, Bukola Oladipupo, Teni Aladese and Chisom Ofor, with Olumide Oworu, Joyce Maina, Linda Osifo, Ben Touitou, Kunle Coker, Tosan ugbeye, Asa’ah Samuel among others.