Deadly snake removed from company's stove

Workers who apparently attempted to use the stove spotted the reptile curled up inside the workings of a stove.

A report by UPI.com indicated that one of the workers  at Lonsdale, South Australia who apparently attempted to use the stove spotted the reptile curled up inside the workings of a stove.

The frightened workers then employed the services of the snake catcher who came and tactfully removed the snake without hurting it either.

The snake catcher later posted a video of him loosening the stove and posted it online.

Attached to the video was a caption: "A local business is going about their daily business when one employee saw the half end of a snake go under their stove. They called us up and the snake ended up going into the stove so it's a case of pulling it apart until you locate the snake."

JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!

Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or:

Email: eyewitness@pulse.com.gh