Cool off at work with ice kenkey and tea bread
Pulse daily DIY recipe teaches prospective chefs how to prepare healthy, Ghanaian dishes in a simple way.
- Fante kenkey
- Roasted peanut
- Full creamer milk / ice cream
- Remove kenkey packaging
- Wash kenkey with lukewarm water
- Cut into smaller sizes and put in a blender jar
- Add sugar to kenkey and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a clean glass, add milk and roasted peanut.
Click here for Ghana tea bread recipe
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: