How to prepare 'egusi' soup
Pulse daily DIY recipe teaches prospective chefs how to prepare healthy, Ghanaian dishes in a simple way.
- /4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 1/2 pounds cubed beef stew meat
- 1/2 cup peanut oil
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 habanero peppers, seeded and minced
- 18 ounces tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 pounds fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 pound fresh spinach, washed and chopped
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: