Often times, crying is seen as weakness which is why we fight back tears when it comes. But sometimes we need to let it all out by crying so we can feel much better afterwards, which is much healthier than keeping it all inside.
5 reasons crying is the best therapy for you
Sometimes we need to let it all out by crying so we can feel much better afterwards
Here are some healthy reasons to cry according to All Women Stalk:
1. Crying relieves you of stress
2. You are being real with your feelings, and feel the best way to express them is to cry
3. It cleanses them of dirt and removes toxins.
4. It gives you a sense of relief, you feel much better after crying.
5. You bond better with people who feel compassion towards your plight.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: