These beautiful bridal apparels could rub shoulders with international brands.
Truth is, Ghanaians with time have learnt to accept and patronize their very own fashion and style inspired by the Ghanaian culture. People are seen in beautiful African prints to events, offices and so on but that is mostly not the case with brides.
When it comes to the big day; wedding ceremonies, brides are seen cladded in the internationally renowned gowns like the Versace’s, Celestina Agostino’s and Christian Dior. We seem to have a less belief in bridal gowns by Ghanaian designers due to the complex nature of wedding apparel.
Pulse.com.gh brings you these Ghana made wedding gowns that will blow your mind. They are as good as these western brands if not better. Restore your faith in our very own with these beautiful gowns.
1. Sima Brew did justice to Bella Mundi 's bridal outfit
2. Pistis dazzles in a wedding gown by Shebybena
3. Ethereal design from renowned designer , Pistis .
4. Designer extraordinaire , Quophi Akotua brings fairy tales into reality .
5. Sima Brew stunns in her own gown .
6. White weddings always gets better with Quophi Akotua .
7. Look like the queen you are with Sima Brew 's bridal collections .
8. Another exquisite design coming from Quophi Akotua