Will and Jada Pinkett Smith have continued to prove to the world that marriage can in deed survive in Hollywood despite their status, riches, babies and scandals.
The Hollywood power couple celebrated their 20th wedding anniversary in a hot PDA at the premier of the actor's new film, 'Focus' at TCL Chinese Theater in Hollywood, February 23 which left many worldwide grinning with envy.
Today we put together 7 ways to find love just like the powerful 'Smiths' did. Enjoy
- Don't say NO to a every baby daddy! When Jada met Will, he already had a son from a previous relationship but that didn't stop her from falling in love. WE believe she looked beyond his son and loved him careless.
- Show love to your step-child! Jada loved Will's first child,
- Be open minded! Jada and Will were one time assumed to have running an open relationship meaning they could date outside themselves but still respect their family. However, the couple have repeatedly tsaid in interviews that they are always ready to learn new things to help themselves and their relationship.
- Be spontenous! There is no reason NOT to have sex everywhere and anywhere – perhaps not in the White House like
- Be sports friendly! Have y'all taken a good look at Will and Jada Pinkett Smith? Both seem not to have aged a day! Jada claims
- Respect and understand each other! The couple love, support and respect each other very much. They say it boosts confidence, love and creativity. No one tries to compete with each other but encourage themselves a lot. With them being as successful as they are individually, it's very rare not to envy but they are doing it just fine!
- Give him children! Imagine f Jada couldn't have babies especially when Will always to have a family?