Bishop David Oyedepo, thefounderandpresiding Bishop of theLiving Faith Tabernacle, topsthe Forbes list of richestpastors in the world with a networth of $150 million.
Richest Pastors in the world and their net worth - Forbes
No Ghanaian pastor made the list.
Forbes announced Bishop Oyedepo, founder of Winners’ Chapel, the richest pastor ahead of other pastors in Europe.David Oyedepo heads the single largest church in the world.
Bishop David Oyedepo is one of the main founders of the Nigerian Christian Charismatic movement, and has churches in over 45 African nations, as well as several in Dubai, the United Kingdom and the United States.
Also from Nigeria is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, of the Believers’ Love World; T.B Joshua of the Synagogue Church of All Nations; and Pastor E.A Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG. No Ghanaian pastor made the list.
Beneath is the full list of the richest pastors in the world by Forbes :
1O. Joseph Prince Net Worth 2018 – $5 Million
9. T.B. Joshua Net Worth 2018 – $10 Million
8. Billy Graham Net Worth 2018 – $25 Million
7. Kenneth Copeland Net Worth 2018 – $25 Million
6. Creflo Dollar Net Worth 2018 – $27 Million
READ ALSO: Here are the seven richest African pastors
5. E. A .Adeboye Net Worth 2018 – $39 Million
4. Benny Hinn Net Worth 2018 – $42 Million
3. Chris Oyakhilome Net Worth 2018 – $50 Million
2. Bishop T.D. Jakes Net Worth 2018 – $147 Million
1.David Oyedepo Net Worth 2018 – $150 Million
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: