In modern dating and marriages, couples sweep emotional affairs under the rug like it's nothing. Cheating most times is equated to having physical contact but couples tend to forget that emotional affairs hurt more than physical ones.
5 signs you are deeply into an emotional affair
Having an emotional affair means there's a current issue in your relationship that should be addressed sooner so as not to cause a split between you and your partner
Having an emotional affair means there's a current issue in your relationship that should be addressed sooner so as not to cause a split between you and your partner.
Here are some signs that you are cheating emotionally on your partner:
1. It's not like any platonic relationship, you know there's some sexual chemistry between both of you.
2. You send flirty texts, have some sexual fantasies about them, share some details about your current relationship, details you've never shared with your significant other or partner.
3. You prioritize your relationship over that with your spouse or partner. You start to put your significant other in a bad light.
4. You constantly reach out to this person because you constantly have this need to be connected.
5. In general that kind of relationship would hurt your spouse if they find out, it's not close to being innocent.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: