From traffic to work demands, to family and personal expectations thats the irony of the city. These routine will likely put you on the edge of stress constantly.
How to manage stress
Though, some say stress has it's benefits, like in boosting brainpower and increasing immunity.... well this can be true, but don't forget our bodies responds to stress differently.
Though, some say stress has it's benefits, like in boosting brainpower and increasing immunity.... well this can be true, but don't forget our bodies responds to stress differently, and the body at some point will need to relieve itself of stress.
Without relief, one can be at risk of heart diseases, high blood pressure etc..So whether its mental stress or physical stress you must find a way to manage it.
WAYS TO MANAGE YOUR STRESS LEVEL
1. What is your Stress Level? Find out if the source of the stress. Is it physical or mental stress? this can help you identify if it is an avoidable form of stress or not.
2. Take Charge - Once the source of stress is Identified, Delete all forms of avoidable stress.
3. Adapt to the stressor - So you can’t really change the situation because its unavoidable, then find a way to adapt to it. You have to wake up by 5am sleep at 9pm. It’s very important that you make adjustments that do not add to your stress level.
4. Don't Stress the Obvious - Accept the things you cannot change, worrying over the unavoidable stress is not worth it.
5. Nourish Your Body - If you didn’t know, there are some vitamins found in food that can help you alleviate the symptoms of stress and increase your vitality.
However, brands like Pharmaton, Stresstabs, Ginsomin and Nature Made Stress B Complex readily provide the right quantity to help you reduce or eliminate the symptoms of stress and make coping easier.
6. Make Time for Fun - This is one of the best ways to keep stress levels down and help live a balance and steady lifestyle.
Does not matter what your lifestyle says, stress affects everyone regardless of age or region... so don't forget to take charge and use vitamins.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: